The department of Odia formally came into existence in 1959. Presently the sanctioned strength in Odia Hons is 48. The current faculty strength is 8. A good number of them are holding Ph.D degrees . Members of faculty are encouraged to participate in State/National/International level seminars/ workshops.
- Programme offered
- B.A. (Odia Hons.)
- Inter disciplinary courses
- Generic electives, MIL (Odia), AECC
- Intake Capacity (Students)
(including teaching, non-teaching & technical staff)
Dr. Mrs. Sunita TripathyMA, M.Phil, Ph.D
Dr. Manoja Manjari SahooMA, M.Phil, Ph.D
Prof. Manini JenaMA, M.Phil
Dr. Mrs. Prachi Prava NayakMA, M.Phil, Ph.D
Dr. Arabindo PradhanMA, M.Phil, Ph.D, LLB
MR. BHAGABAN KHILARMA, M.Phil.
- Two books were published by UGC grant under CPE scheme.
a) Vendanta Sara Gupta geeta
b) Banamali Rahasa and Twelve Nos. of book were published by Deptt.
- Student’s participation in state/National level seminar.
- Student’s participation in internal seminar.
- Project work
- The department has seuccessfully conducted Kavita Patho Utsab.
|Dr. Sanghamitra Mishra||Retd. Prof. Utkal University|
|Dr. NIlamani Parida||Kendrapara Auto College (Retd. Reader, Eminent Poet and critics.)|
|Dr. Satya Pattanaik||Eminent poet, Former reader, BJB Auto College|
|Dr. Shashi Ratha||Short story writer|
|Dr. L.N. Raysingh||Retd. Reader, writer|