TCS BPS Hiring 2023
Greetings from P.N. Placement Cell.
We are pleased to inform you that TCS will conduct a Walk-In BPS drive for students from the batch of 2022 & 2023 on 4th April 2023 (Tuesday) at Prananath College (Autonomus), Khordha, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 752055
Date – 4th April 2023 (Tuesday) Reporting Time – 9:00 AM Address
Prananath College (Autonomus), Khordha, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 752055.
Please be informed that this invite is subject to the candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria and willingness to meet our role requirements and work timings, if selected.
Request you to kindly go through the below given points carefully to understand basis which you may decide to participate in our selection process.
Role and Work Timings (Shift Working):
- Role: Back Office Operations (Data Processing) - The job involves data processing transactions
- Work Timings: The role involves working in a 24x7 environment which requires working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
TCS Application Form Completion (MANDATORY)
- Registration in TCS NextStep Portal is mandatory to complete the application process under TCS BPS Hiring.
- Step 1. Log on to the TCS Next Step Portal https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/registrationPage Click here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Hiring process
- Scenario A: In case you already have DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/registrationPage) and complete the application form and submit.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/registrationPage). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and complete the application form and submit.
Please submit Google form Click here along with TCS registration.
Documents to Carry for the Walk-In Drive (Original Documents):
- Latest passport size photograph – 1
- TCS Application Form
- Original Government Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID) & Original Govt ID Proof
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation all semester / all year-wise Marksheets
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Course Completion Certificate
- Copy of Vaccination Certificate (Double dose)
- Courses & Discipline: 2022 & 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years’ time only)
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the YOP-2023 however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration, and ZERO backlog for YOP-2022.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Please note that we do check the eligibility criteria at multiple stages during the selection process. If discrepancies found at any stage, will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Online Pool Campus Drive at Kiritin Training and Placement Hub Kolkata
Greetings from placement cell
It is our pleasure to inform you that Kiritin Training and Placement Hub is conducting a pool campus drive on 25th March, 2023. The drive will be conducted online through google meet.
Register before 23.03.2023. Please click to register Click here
Greetings from placement cell
Compensation: The first 2 months will be the probation/training period with the salary of INR 20,000/month, after successful completion of the training period you will be eligible for INR 7.36LPA (4.36l fixed + 3l variables paid on a monthly basis)
Perks of working with Codeyoung :
- Performance appraisal is done for every 3 months ( salary hike and promotion based on the performance)
- Very high career growth prospects
- Rich exposure and a great deal of learning.
- Good at problem-solving.
- learning attitude.
- fast learner
- Adaptable and willing to take up challenges
- Never give up attitude
- Need to have very good English speaking skills.
Please click to register Click here
Regional College of Management (RCM), BBSR
Greetings from placement cell
Dear students, you are hereby informed that Regional College of Management (RCM), BBSR is conducting a two day intensive workshop on “Job-Readiness Program” on 18.03.2023 & 19.03.2023 (9.30 AM to 5.30 PM).
The forthcoming workshop “Job-Readiness Program” will cover:
- Understanding which sector they should make their career in
- Identifying skill-sets to match personality and educational background
- Developing personality to be future ready
- Designing smart resume and receive updated templates
- Grooming and etiquette for interview
- Providing top answers for basic interview questions
- Opportunities to register for jobs through RCM
- Free counseling for career guidance in future
N.B.-Lunch, Snacks and tea will be provided by the organizer. Candidates are required to arrange their own transportation.
Link for students Registration- https://forms.gle/sCVjMt7Qxpmrc3je6 Click here
For any queries, please contact:
Gayatri Panda: 7437000055
Sarita Patnaik: 7437000053